What components are required for success?
Cost pressure, competition, technological change and consolidation see manufacturers of industrial goods faced with major, complex challenges. PwC helps you improve your production service, simplify your processes and keep your costs under control.
What's your question?
- How can industrial companies withstand the current operative pressure without neglecting longer-term strategic opportunities?
- How can fixed production costs be made more flexible in view of increasingly rapid change?
- Which methods and instruments can increase the measurability and performance of industrial production processes?
- How can purchasing, manufacturing and sales be organised in a simpler and more efficient manner?
- How can the foreign currency risks of long-term manufacturing projects be reduced?
Thanks to experienced and internationally networked industry teams, we know precisely how to customise our auditing and consultancy services to the specific requirements of the industry.
- We help industrial companies successfully cope with the current turmoil with industry-specific solutions and know-how from various countries and resolutely seize current opportunities.
- We create integrated solutions, taking into account interdisciplinary aspects, for example by also thinking of optimum transfer pricing models when analysing the supply chain management.
- Together with you we develop and realise a risk management system which appropriately takes into account the complexity and long-term nature of industrial problems.
- We formulate customised programmes to reduce your fixed costs, optimise the added-value chain, and ensure better productivity and transparency in manufacturing processes.
What can we do for you?
You will find the competent contact person and additional information relating to Industrial Production in the right-hand column.