Does success only come on prescription?
Markets, shareholders, and regulators are putting the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector under pressure. Traditional business models are losing their impact, while new market structures and potential profits are emerging. PwC helps you to move with the changes whilst controlling the side effects.
Which question interests you?
- How does one find good specialist staff and bring them into the company?
- How are operating costs to be held in check despite rising complexity?
- Which strategies can be used to meet competition posed by generic products?
- How can intellectual property rights be protected worldwide?
- How can the legal requirements be observed in an efficient manner?
- How is the pressure on prices and margins to be countered?
- What makes alliances, joint ventures, and partnerships successful?
- How is it possible to limit the particular risks to reputation that this sector holds?
- How can we accelerate research processes and improve our rates of innovation?
- How can a sustainable growth be achieved in global markets?
Its established and forward-looking understanding of the sector makes PwC a leading partner for consultation in the Life Sciences field:
- We have access to knowledge and practical experience in all parts of the sector: pharmaceuticals (branded products, generic products and specialities), biotechnology, medical engineering, diagnostics, trade, research laboratory, industrial associations, etc.
- Our services cover all strategic, operational and financial queries, as well as all phases of company development: business planning, market development, internationalisation, capital investment, collaborations, operational efficiency improvements, incentivisation, etc.
- We develop sector, market and company-specific solutions, which properly reflect the complex interaction between the various players in the market: manufacturers, doctors, hospitals, insurance companies, patients, distributors, policy makers, etc.
What may we do for you?
You will find contact details and further information on Life Sciences in the right-hand column.