Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility
Is transparency an option, or a must?
Today, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility are top of the agenda for SMEs. PwC helps you to exploit transparency and responsibility as driving forces behind enterprise value.
Which question affects you?
- What aspects of corporate governance and corporate social responsibility are relevant for the success of small and medium-sized enterprises?
- How can statutory guidelines and the needs of stakeholders best be implemented while drawing on lean processes and the lowest possible drain on resources.
- How can SMEs meet the increasingly complex demands for communications, monitoring and information about the remuneration system in the best possible manner?
- How can non-listed companies find the right strategy in terms of the interplay between transparency and confidentiality?
Why do so many SMEs place their trust in PwC?
Drawing on our comprehensive experience in the SME sector, we develop solutions for corporate governance and corporate social responsibility.
- Together with you, we work out and implement governance and responsibility strategies specific to your company and your sector of industry.
- We highlight how you can shape contemporary accounting, risk management and the internal monitoring system and exploit them as factors for success.
- We deploy tried-and-tested approaches and instruments to develop a transparent and communicable remuneration policy that best links corporate and market perspectives.
- We transfer up-to-the-minute expertise which you can exploit to best advantage when considering how corporate governance and corporate social responsibility developments are relevant to SMEs.
What can we do for you?
You can find knowledgeable SME partners for your region and other information on the issue of SMEs in the column on the right.