Can success be inherited?
Whether you are pursuing an internal or an external solution, each succession strategy requires careful planning and implementation in the preparation stage, during the deal and in the subsequent integration phase. PwC helps you to carry your corporate success forward into the future.
Which question affects you?
- Which succession strategies open up the best prospects in the long term (generation change, management buyout, IPOs, etc.)?
- How can private and corporate interests be balanced?
- How can the value of the company be determined with a degree of lucidity?
- What needs to be taken into account when preparing and processing strategic transactions?
- What measures ensure the successful integration following a profitable transaction?
Why do so many SMEs place their trust in PwC?
Given our comprehensive range of auditing and consulting skills and our experience in the SME sector, we are able to provide professional advice and accompany you in all key aspects of succession planning.
- We deploy a tried-and-trusted methodology in applying SME specific solutions for each phase of the succession planning.
- Within the scope of due diligence and corporate valuations, we ensure that processes are kept lean, deploy modern methods and guarantee that results are transparent.
- We identify how you can systematically include legal and taxation opportunities and take note of threats in your succession strategy.
- We work out clear bases for your decision making, ensuring that you and your team can balance future planning with operational commitment.
- We support you in any post deal integration.
What can we do for you?
You can find knowledgeable SME partners for your region and other information on the issue of SMEs in the column on the right.