Technology, Telecommunications, Infocomm and Media
What will result from the convergence of media?
Globalisation, digitalisation, restructuring and convergence: These days no industry is moving more quickly than technology, communications and the media. PwC helps you exploit change and growth to the benefit of your business.
What's your question?
- How do we go about systematically keeping costs under control and exploiting revenue potential?
- How can technological innovation be converted into marketable business solutions quickly and profitably?
- What new businesses and successful business models are emerging in the wake of digitalisation, mobility and other social developments?
- How can we make sure our products and services are optimally geared to our various target audiences?
- How can we exploit the opportunities convergence is bringing without losing focus on our own core business?
- How can we effectively defend established markets and penetrate new growth markets at home and abroad?
Thanks to a combination of interdisciplinary know-how and international market presence, PwC can serve as a versatile and reliable guide to the future of technology, telecommunications and the media.
- We work with you to create tailor-made solutions drawing on our comprehensive auditing and advisory expertise to address the specifics of your situation.
- We deliver integrated solutions that take account of all the relevant strategic, technological, financial, operational and regulatory issues.
- We show you ways of harnessing the drivers of digital growth (mobile Internet, online advertising, web TV, smart phones, e-books, etc.) as an integral part of your strategy.
- We help you export your business model and adapt it successfully to growth markets in Eastern Europe, Asia and South America.
- We give you access to the latest research from industry studies and our technology centres in San José, Frankfurt and London.
What can we do for you?
You will find contact details and more information on the technology, telecommunications, infocomm and media industry in the right-hand column.