How to improve performance?
If your business is underperforming, it is important to plan and implement improvement strategies quickly and efficiently. This may involve moving forward on several fronts: crisis intervention, stabilisation and stakeholder communication; generating quick wins and assessing mid/long-term wins related to initial investments; reducing working capital; and designing and implementing a value-recovery plan.
The challenges you face
- You are affected by a downturn in the market and/or shifting consumer preferences.
- You are looking for a way to rejuvenate underperforming businesses.
- You are forced to cut costs significantly and therefore need to identify cost-saving measures which do not jeopardise the revenue basis.
- You are requested to revise your business plan and report to banks and investors.
- You want to determine the driver of your working capital and release capital blocked in inventories, receivables and payables.
- You need to reassess the marketability of your products.
How PwC can support you
- We help devise and implement an efficient regeneration and improvement strategy.
- We elaborate customised benchmark analyses benefiting from global PwC databases.
- We assist in establishing effective cost transparency.
- We evaluate with you how to exploit the potential for sales.
- We support you in credit negotiations with banks.