Management Accounting & Controlling
Are you managing your company based on relevant and reliable information?
Management accounting and controlling play a key role in performance-based management from selecting the relevant control parameters and designing efficient finance processes to determining the controlling methods, systems and instruments. Our hands-on experts have line management and leadership experience and have already advised many companies on how to design and implement an efficient, performance-based finance organisation and optimise the relevant financial processes and systems. External conditions often change rapidly. Companies therefore need flexible and lean controlling systems that allow management to conduct in-depth analyses of the company's current situation and which provide information geared towards the future. Our experts will point out which management accounting and controlling procedures in your company have potential for improvement.
The challenges you face
- You require a finance function, systems and/or processes that facilitate efficient, performance-based management and deliver information geared to supporting future decision making.
- You intend to introduce new methods and instruments for cost and activity accounting or would like to obtain advice on price calculation.
- You would like to improve your supply chain controlling and optimise value creation along the entire supply chain.
- You are confronted with increasing calculation complexity brought about by international factors, such as foreign currencies, inflation or transfer pricing guidelines.
- You are experiencing a bottleneck in resources in your finance department and are faced with tight deadlines.
How PwC can support you
- We analyse your finance function, systems and/or processes, carry out benchmarking exercises and advise you on the design and implementation of customised solutions.
- We advise you on how to redesign your cost and activity accounting processes and implement the new instruments you require for steering relevant components (e.g. subsidiaries, business units, segments, projects, etc.) or aligning internal and external reporting procedures.
- Our experts help you to implement an effective supply chain controlling procedure to identify and manage the most important value drivers.
- We support you with group-wide analysis and management of your risks in an international environment.
- We provide you with operational support in a CFO/controller capacity, either on an interim basis or as trouble-shooters.