Getting reporting right
What new standards does financial reporting set?
Financial reporting is far more than a mere obligation: good reporting sends out strong signals to investors, customers and other stakeholders that your organisation is committed to quality. PwC can help you choose the right type of reporting and implement the standards chosen correctly.
What's your question?
- What financial reporting standards best suit our organisation (IFRS, Swiss GAAP FER or US GAAP)?
- How can we organise the changeover to new reporting standards efficiently?
- How can we make sure that the necessary figures for controlling, business reporting and consolidation are generated and presented quickly and transparently?
- What information do we have to make available to management and investors?
- How can we boost the value-added by also reporting non-financial information?
Your choice of reporting standards has far-reaching implications. We have distinctive know-how and international experience to help you make a future-proof decision.
- We know what differences between IFRS, Swiss GAAP AAR and US GAAP are relevant for your organisation.
- Whatever your chosen reporting standards, we offer you expert advisors, best practice knowledge and rich project experience.
- We have proven procedures for implementing your chosen standards efficiently and reliably.
- We alert you to changes in the reporting standards early on and help you implement them in your reporting.
- We offer specific services to help you implement first-class business reporting for more effective controlling, consolidation and business intelligence.
- We have proven experience with innovative non-financial reporting frameworks (ValueReporting).
What can we do for you?
You will find contact details and more information on the challenge of getting reporting right in the right-hand column.