Is control really better than trust?
Maintaining the trust of stakeholders inside and outside your organisation also means having reliable control systems in place. PwC helps you set up control structures appropriate to your needs, supporting you throughout the entire process from analysing the situation and designing and implementing controls to providing operational support.
What's your question?
- How can information systems help us control and safeguard our business processes?
- What type of internal control system will satisfy the requirements of the law as well as those of our board and directors?
- What's the most straightforward and cost-efficient way of organising our internal audit function?
- How can we ensure that our control systems keep pace with changes in our business and our operating environment?
- How do we create transparency without violating confidentiality and secrecy requirements?
As the number one auditing firm, we can provide you with a wealth of solid know-how and specific services related to internal controls:
- We can develop systems and process assurance matching the requirements of both the users and the applications.
- We help you design and use your internal control system as a strategic management instrument.
- We can work with you to create an internal audit function that meets the latest legal and operational standards.
What can we do for you?
You will find contact details and more information on the challenge of keeping control in the right-hand column.