What do you risk by risking nothing?
Doing business inevitably involves risks. PwC helps you recognise these risks and manage them clear-sightedly. Thus you have a more secure basis for planning and can exploit opportunities systematically to reach strategic objectives more effectively.
What's your question?
- Can we implement an effective integrated approach to qualifying and quantifying risks?
- How can we best integrate risk management systems, processes and functions into our existing business?
- How can we ensure that our controlling and reporting adequately reflect the complexity of tax-related risks?
- What specific tax risks are bound up with national and international VAT legislation?
- How does risk management fit in with our internal control system, corporate governance and compliance efforts?
- How do I effectively and efficiently protect the payment card data of my customers?
Risk management begins with your choice of partner: thanks to our combined advisory, tax and legal and assurance expertise, we are a reliable guide whatever risk issues you face.
- We enable you to assess risks across your business, particularly when you are evaluating strategically significant plans.
- We help you draw up a comprehensive risk management policy and integrate the relevant measures with your existing processes.
- We work with you to create a tax risk policy to ensure that your risk management takes sufficient account of tax risks.
- We help you make fragmented solutions into an integrated risk management system.
- We help you to achieve Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance following a risk-based, cost efficient and sustainable approach.
What can we do for you?
You will find contact details and more information on the challenge of managing risk in the right-hand column.