What's the true value of human capital?
Making decisions on staff compensation issues is an important and increasingly a potentially controversial part of a manager's job. PwC helps you develop solutions to assess people's performance transparently and compensate them competitively.
What's your question?
- What compensation and equity compensation strategies are likely to be most successful long term?
- How do we reconcile strategic interests with public pressure to disclose executive compensation?
- How do we implement corporate governance requirements and company legislation efficiently?
- What tools are available for reliably measuring staff's contribution to business performance?
- How can we accurately assess the quality of our human resource management?
PwC provides you with the tools and know-how to create an HR policy that effectively balances the interests of stakeholders from the CEO and CFO through to managers, employees and investors.
- We help you design and implement a compensation strategy and matching equity reward system in line with your organisation's requirements.
- We give you access to an integrated global network of HR, corporate finance, tax, social security, legal and accounting specialists.
- We provide you with key performance indicators and benchmarks to measure the success of your HR policy internally and with peers.
- We help make your HR policy more transparent by means of value-based compensation, incentive and job grading systems and competitive salary bands.
- We provide you with instruments and methods to reliably quantify your employees' contribution to performance.
- We help you find globally optimised solutions in response to international HR challenges.
What can we do for you?
You will find contact details and more information on the challenge of rewarding performance in the right-hand column.