The Financial Services sector is experiencing widespread technological innovation. Consumers now expect to interact with products and services in ways that mean businesses are having to make fundamental changes to how they engage with their customers.
However, with innovation comes new vulnerabilities which can be exploited by malicious threat actors. The risks associated with the development of new technologies, changes in industry best practice, corporate compliance and the handling of information are constantly evolving.
Our latest white paper is a must read for assessing the various security risks introduced by these innovations such as:
- Supply-chain risks in the payments industry
- Increased risk exposure presented by insurance providers’ use of IoT
- Fraud and credit risk introduced by innovations in lending and deposits
- Exploitation of Capital Raising platform vulnerabilities by threat actors
- New avenues of cyber attacks created by investment technology
- Malicious exploitation of machine learning technology used by market provisioning platforms
Download the full paper now below to find out how your business can adapt its cyber security in order to match subsequent developments in risk.