A conversation about trust
Today, trust isn’t just about doing the right thing, it’s about managing a complex web of risks, some of which we don’t even know exist. Which is why, now more than ever, it is critical to keep the conversation about trust going. We had the opportunity to host C-Level executives at our first All Eyes on Trust event in Zurich, where we had a chance to talk about the future of technology, building trusted artificial intelligence, creating business value through virtual and augmented reality, and data identity protection. The day was filled with engaging dialogue, thought provoking ideas, and hands on experiences.
- Andreas Eschbach, Risk Assurance Leader, PwC Switzerland
- Gerd Leondhard, futurist, humanist, author, CEO of The Futures Agency
- Christian Westermann, Data and Analytics Leader, PwC Switzerland
- Jeremy Dalton, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Leader, PwC UK
- Wolfgang Schurr, Cybersecurity Identity & Access Management Director, PwC Switzerland
If you have interest in these topics, please reach out and we can share more about the event.
Register here to be invited to future events