Each start-up had a 30-minute slot (10-minute pitch, then answering questions from the jury and asking questions about the programme themselves) to convince the jury to select their idea and their team for the upcoming P2P programme.
At the end of day five, the corporate partners finally agreed to qualify 26 start-ups, representing the following topics during the next stage of the process – the speed dating event on 25 October 2018 in Zurich:
While eight of the selected candidates are from Switzerland and will only have a short trip to Zurich at the end of October, others will have to travel quite a bit farther.
Join us and meet the future of finance
If you are interested in meeting the start-ups during the speed dating event to evaluate potential ideas for your business – please do not hesitate to contact us.
Key dates Batch IV:
- 25-26 Oct 18, Speed dating (Top 26) & selection of final participants (Top 15)
- 03-14 Dec 18, Masterclass 1
- 14-18 Jan 19, Masterclass 2
- 18-22 Feb 19, Masterclass 3
- 08-11 Apr 19, Masterclass 4
- 13-16 May 19, Masterclass 5
- 16 May 19, Demo day