- Define a HR strategy which is consistent with your business strategy, where consideration is given to mega trends, (local) market trends, the (local) labour market and your current workforce.
- Establish a people agenda for the coming 2–4 years.
- Create a medium-term action plan for the coming 6–18 months.
- Create a single HR digital eco system, which features plans for areas such as performance management, global talent mobility, leadership development, rewards, talent acquisition, learning & development and employee engagement.
- Implement your plans worldwide, while considering local situations.
- Clearly identify the effects of your HR strategy by measuring demonstrable impact on business results
Management & support
- Identify your workforce capabilities via clear HR analytics and strategic personnel planning (strategic workforce planning).
- Monitor your cultural and engagement/motivation challenges and objectives.