We design and implement People Analytics strategies and functions tailored to your ambition. Whether you are looking for advice on strategic questions regarding the appropriate technology and data infrastructure, strengthening data-driven decision making, setting up your internal People Analytics function or improving your HR data management, whilst ensuring compliance to highest data privacy and security standards, our experts can help.
We can support you for example in:
- Building up and enhancing the capability: we showcase the value potential and market best practices of People Analytics and help you to create a business case for the further development of your People Analytics.
- Maturity assessment: we assess your organisation’s readiness for People Analytics, benchmark it against leading practices and help you to identify value drivers for the future.
- Strategy, function and (target) operating model design and implementation: we help you to define your People Analytics’ strategy in line with the people agenda and the overall business strategy and identify the best-fit set-up of your internal People Analytics capability. We derive a practical roadmap towards the set ambition, individuating quick-wins and long-term investments, and help you design an appropriate governance structure, define roles and responsibilities and skills needed to deliver upon your goals, whilst ensuring compliance with regulations and mitigating risks.
- Upskilling and training as a service: we assess learning needs across People Analytics teams, HR practitioners, and decision-makers to fully leverage People Analytics and embed data literacy and data-driven decision making in your organisation. We help you to develop tailored training curricula to bridge these skill gaps. We also host proven People Analytics upskilling trainings.
- Vender selection: we support you in strategic choices on your HRIT landscape, from HR data management to point solutions, to make sure your technological landscape is fit for purpose.