While this pension solution hasn’t revolutionised the pension fund scene overnight, our 2019 survey suggested that the new alternative for higher earners was gaining momentum. A year later we’ve once again surveyed 1e providers to find out how this additional pillar of the occupational pension system has evolved in the last year.
- Is the market growing?
- How do providers view future developments?
- How does the choice of assets compare with traditional collective pension funds?
- Are 1e plans delivering on their promise of being a good top-up solution?
- Are providers embracing new client-facing technology?
- Are members getting a cost-efficient solution, or are admin expenses eroding benefits?