First you need to register online and upload your application documents. As soon as your application has been received the dedicated recruiter will screen your CV. After you will receive an email from us.
Tips and tricks
The first impression counts. And you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. Here are a few tips on how to do things right and make a good impression on us.
- Fill out everything on the online form, and don’t make any mistakes.
- Attach your CV, your final academic certificate or transcript, and any employment references. We also advise you to send a short cover letter with your application.
- Give us a private email address that you use regularly.
- Make your CV short and clear, and make sure it’s up to date.
- Make sure there are no gaps in your CV. We’re also interested in what you did during breaks.
- You can make it much easier for us to look at your application if you merge different documents into a single file.
- If you want to make a spontaneous application, first check out our website to find out which lines of service and offices might be right for you.