- You gain excellent experience of processes, business transactions and databases of national and international companies.
- You can actively contribute to the ongoing digitalisation and work with technologies that are transforming the way work is done in Assurance.
- You get the opportunity to work and gather experience in several industries, getting insights into different clients and their internal processes.
- You benefit from various opportunities provided by PwC in order to complete your education both in paid study time, education fees and related costs depending on your specific situation and the respective policy.
- You build a strong network of valuable experts in diverse internal areas, which will enrich your entire future career.
- You thrive in a flexible and agile working environment committed to teamwork, trust and mutual support.
- You work at your defined workplace with the flexagility to work remotely or at another location, depending on the needs of your stakeholders, based on your tasks and in agreement with your coach, team leader and/or engagement leader.
- You have direct contact with clients or engagement teams and leverage your communication and selling capabilities.
What you can expect from us
Explore all the opportunities PwC’s Competence Centre offers you.